Dos Matas S.P.R. de R.L.
Dos Matas began operations being the pioneer in feedlot in the southeast of Mexico.
Operations in the facility âï¿½ï¿½FrigorÃfico de la Cuenca de Papaloapanâï¿½ï¿½ are sustained by 95,000 heads of cattle a year, which are raised in feedlots near the operations. Each feedlot is managed with the same standards to assure a standardized production of cattle through health, food and handling systems.
We operate and carry out âï¿½ï¿½Best Cattle Practicesâï¿½ï¿½. We are part of âï¿½ï¿½Designated Feedlotsâï¿½ï¿½, which is part of the government program "Clenbuterol Free Cattle Supplier" (Proveedor Confiable Libre de Clenbuterol) created by SADER (SecretarÃa de Agricultura y Desarrollo Rural) and participate in regular inspections conducted by authorities.
- Located in La Cuenca de Papaloapan, Tierra Blanca, Veracruz.
- Productive capacity of 40,000 heads of cattle.
- Food production mill for cattle with a capacity of 220 MT per shift.
- Annual production of 95,000 heads of cattle .
- âï¿½ï¿½Mexico Calidad Suprema (Mexico Supreme Quality)âï¿½ï¿½ and âï¿½ï¿½Proveedor Confinable (Reliable Supplier)âï¿½ï¿½ Certifications.