Located in Tlalnepantla in the State of Mexico, the Dipcen facility holds certifications for cutting, deboning, pork marinating, beef marinating, storage and distribution. It also has the authorization to produce ground beef and beef jerky.
It is currently authorized to export to the United States of America and Japan.
Imported beef meat product.
Imported porcine meat products.
Product Capacity and Certifications
• Beef Production: 100 MT per week
• Pork meat Production: 300 MT per week
• 2 production shifts per day
• 2 TIF Certified Inspectors
• 9 Cold Storage Rooms (80 and 120 total capacity)
• 2 Freezer Rooms
• SQF Certification 8th edition
• HACCP System